Teaching Artist – Music ProductionDecember 18, 2023
Program GeneralistDecember 18, 2023
Website SEAMAAC, Inc.
JOB TITLE: Executive Administrative Assistant
REPORTS TO: Chief Executive Officer
EXEMPTION STATUS: Non-Exempt
JOB SCHEDULE: Full-Time
Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Business Administration from an accredited college or university. A minimum of three years in management, supervisory and administrative experience, preferably in a not-for-profit organization, plus at least two years of experience in ethnic and racial minority communities and/or urban communities, will be considered.
PLEASE NO TELEPHONE INQUIRES IN REGARD TO THIS POSITION
Interested applicants MUST submit a detailed cover letter and resume, Applications without these materials will not be considered.
- Maintain and reinforces office policies and procedures
- Supports senior-level managers and may supervise other support staff
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff and stakeholders
- Supervises a team of project assistants/coordinators and oversees all aspects of the planning, implementation and tracking of project progress and results
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel · Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive
- Uses discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent presentation and group facilitation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Proven track record of being a self-starter, ability to work independently while observing and complying with all standards of the supervisory structure of the organization
Excellent communication skill, both oral and written: excellent computer skills
Understanding and sensitivity to issues of race, class, nationality, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, and disability
Knowledgeable about the issues facing African and/or Southeast Asian refugee communities in particular and immigrants in general in urban settings
Hours and Salary:
Hours: Primarily during business hours. This position may require some travel, nighttime or weekend assignments.
Salary: Commensurate with Experience.
Benefits: This position offers health insurance, paid vacation, sick and personal leave.
SEAMAAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com